Proprietary Online Marketing Software
At OnlineImage®, we believe that it takes more than just a flowery proposal and a prayer to the Google gods to help our clients attain higher visibility on search engines. In fact, we have developed (and are continuing to develop) proprietary software that can help people from all industries do just that. These tools allow us to gain valuable insights into the search engine climate and provide you with a current, comprehensive overview on the performance of your website.
Keeping an Eye on Search Engine ShiftsGoogle, along with the other search engines, is constantly tweaking its algorithmsFormulas or computational procedures used to solve complex computer problems. in order to create a more robust experience for online searchers. This is great news for those of us who turn to search engines for relevant information on everything from local food to movie trivia, but it can lead to turmoil for businesses that depend on results pages to advertise. A strategy that may have resulted in front page placement yesterday may not yield the same result today. Through our years of experience in this industry, we’ve seen how these changes affect our customers. This is why developing software to monitor and predict shifts in how search engines operate was a core service when this company was founded, and remains so today. We placed servers throughout the country and utilize our own web crawlers to frequently check the ranking position of our clients. Over the years, this has helped us pinpoint changes in algorithmsFormulas or computational procedures used to solve complex computer problems. that negatively affect rankings before other companies find out. While doesn’t mean that your online visibility won’t take a hit from time to time, it does help us stay ahead of the curve with targeted strategies for each client.
Visualizing the Effectiveness of Your WebsiteThe OnlineImage® Stats Page is an ever-evolving tool that allows to you to see how consumers are interacting with your site. Here are a few of the things you can do with our dynamic, inuitive interface:
- View reviews on your business from various websites
- Respond to these reviews with the push of a button
- Overview your website’s ranking position under targeted keyword phrases
- Read up-to-the-minute statistics on the amount and quality of your website traffic
- Review how local consumer connect with your business online
- See the current cost and performance of your PPCPay-per-click ads incur charges whenever users click on them, and their cost is determined during a bidding process. In Google Adwords, for example, these ads show up when users search for relevant keyword phrases. and AdWordsGoogle’s paid ads program for display and PPC (pay per click) advertising. ads
Safety FirstThere’s no need to worry about the security of your website or business information with OnlineImage® on your side. We value your privacy and go to great lengths to ensure it stays protected. A secure login is required to view your Stats Page and your information is never shared with third-party vendors. Find out more about how our software can provide your website with an edge in today’s competitive online climate by contacting an OnlineImage® representative today. You can call us at (801) 261-5700.